* INTERVIEW Gerald Celente, TrendsResearch.com — central banks and IMF say they will hold back hyperinflation while they continue to flood with fiat. It's a war and the new tactic (Executive Orders declaring health emergency) will be used for everything. Cuomo uses it first to come after guns.
* "To Kill a Mockingbird" has been a controversial book since its inception but the reasons are different now — the "white savior" characterization is the basis of banning. Alright, then here's a black Atticus Finch taking on the school board.
* Afghanistan double talk from Biden — Afghanistan isn't lost, but we're going to get out more quickly and make sure translators who helped escape the country
* Capitol Police are the latest agency (like US Post Office) to join the surveillance/police state, opening up surveillance branches across the country for pre-crime analysis with $2BILLION from the "Defund the Police" Squad
* "We are facing something not normal" says brain surgeon. You could say that about the vaccination political agenda as well